• “We love our Touch2Play units. They are wildly popular with our patients of all ages, and their families as well. We’ve had them for 2 years now, and never had any problems. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.” –Teresa S., Child Life Services, Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY
• “We love it, [the Touch2Play]! We have had patients and siblings spend a lot of time playing on it. I have to say that we have also found a lot of dads playing it without their kiddos in the playroom even. So it is a huge hit! Thank you so much for the coordination of it all. Thank you!”
–Katie A., Operations Manager
Ronald McDonald House, Advocate Hope Children’s Hospital, Oak Lawn, IL
• “The game system [Touch2Play] is super cool, and very popular with our ED patients! And here’s a quote from a parent, who says her son “LOVES climbing on the [BoMar] turtle in the waiting room on the third floor! He seriously goes crazy all over that thing! 🙂 ”
–Susan B., Child Life Administrative Assistant Family Resource Library Coordinator, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital at Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
• “The other day I was up there and a small child was sitting up in a bed while she was getting her treatment and she was using the over the bed game unit. The nurse told me that the children love the games and play with them a lot. The Wii game in the teen room gets used as well. Thanks for all your help on this.
—Susan Garland, Operations Coordinator, CancerCare of Maine
• “[The Euro Metal with Xbox was] installed yesterday and the kids LOVE it. Only problem now is getting them to leave the game to go to their treatment room:) Thanks for all your help. Its working great and looks great!”
–April Novotny, RN, Emergency Dept., Lakeland Regional Med Center, Lakeland, FL.
• “Yes, all three [Touch2Plays]are working fine and the patients love them. In fact this Rec Therapist I talked to yesterday said it was the best donation ever!”
–Patricia DeHaven, Volunteer Services, Martinsburg, WV VA Medical Center
• “It is going very well – there is not one day that goes by that it is not used, thanks so much for asking.”
–Keresa Kilty, Manager, Volunteer Services, Ministry Health Care, Marshfield, WI regarding the Touch2Play
• “Thank you for following up! The games have been installed and are working just fine! The patients are really enjoying the extra gaming systems in that practice!”
–Laura Hohman, Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
• “We are seeing some great things with the Touch to Play. We’ve been using it with some of our more isolated patients and they are enjoying it. It’s been easy to use. No concerns on our end. Thanks so much for the follow up.”
–Jennifer Koehler, Recreation Therapy, VA Medical Center, Coatesville, PA.
• “Thanks for checking in! The game system is working fine, the kids really love it!!”
–Jacqueline Wameling, Certified Child Life Specialist, Golisano Children’s Hospital at URMC
Customers we’ve had the pleasure of working with include:
Cook Children’s Medical Center, Rochester General, All Children’s Hospital, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Johns Hopkins Specialty Care, Huntsville Hospital, St. Jude Children’s, MultiCare Health System, Connecticut Children’s, St. Joseph’s Marshfield, Dayton Children’s, Children’s Mercy Kansas City, Vidant Medical Center, Children’s National Med Center, Vanderbilt University Hospitals, National Jewish Health, Oregon Health and Science University, BJC Healthcare and many more including more than 10 Shriners Hospitals!